LIST OF MOVIES BY YEAR

Selasa, 31 Juli 2018

Movies Film Babble Blog's Top 10 Movies Of 2017 Part 2| Free Movies

Movies Film Babble Blog's Top 10 Movies Of 2017 Part 2| Free Movies - Pada Artikel kali ini , https://listofmoviesbyyear.blogspot.com/, Akan membahas tentang Movies Film Babble Blog's Top 10 Movies Of 2017 Part 2| Free Movies, banyak memang film berserak di dunia maya ini terutama film yang di bintangi berbagai aktor mewah.

Artikel url : Movies Film Babble Blog's Top 10 Movies Of 2017 Part 2| Free Movies

lihat juga


Movies Film Babble Blog's Top 10 Movies Of 2017 Part 2| Free Movies






And now Part 2 of Film Babble Blog’s Top 10 Movies of 2017. Included are memorable lines, or exchanges from each film. For Part 1, featuring entries 10-6 click here.




5. THE BIG SICK (Dir. Michael Showalter)










Terry (Ray Romano): “So, uh, 9/11…No I mean, I’ve always wanted to have a conversation with…about it. With…people.”




Kumail (Kumail Nanjiani): “You’ve never talked to people about 9/11?”



Terry: “No what
’s your, what's your stance?”



Kumail: “What
’s my stance on 9/11? Oh um, anti. It was a tragedy, I mean we lost 19 of our best guys. (awkward pause) That was a joke, obviously. 9/11 was a terrible tragedy. And it’s not funny to joke about it.” 


4. THE DISASTER ARTIST (Dir. James Franco)









Tommy Wiseau (James Franco): “I did not hit her. It’s not true. It’s bullshit. I did not hit her. I did not. Oh, hi Mark.”



3. DUNKIRK (Dir. Christopher Nolan)







Mr. Dawson (Mark Rylance): 
“Men my age dictate this war. Why should we be allowed to send our children to fight it?”


2. THE SHAPE OF WATER
 (Dir. Guillermo del Toro)








Giles (Richard Jenkins): “Would I tell you about her? The princess without voice. Or perhaps I would just warn you, about the truth of these facts. And the tale of love and loss. And the monster, who tried to destroy it all.”

1. GET OUT
 (Dir. Jordan Peele)








Dean Armitage (Bradley Whitford) confiding with his daughter's new boyfriend Chris Washington (Daniel Kaluuya): “By the way, I would have voted for Obama for a third term if I could. Best president in my lifetime. Hands down.”





Spillover with a few more quotes (Click on the titles in boldface for my reviews):





CALL ME BY YOUR NAME (Dir. Luca Guadagnino)


BABY DRIVER (Dir. Edgar Wright)





LUCKY (Dir. John Carroll Lynch) “There’s a difference between lonely and being
alone.”









GOOD TIME (Dirs. Benny Safdie & Josh Safdie)





BLADE RUNNER 2049 (Dir. Denis Villeneuve)





THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE (Dir. Chris McKay) “Black. All important movies start with a black screen.”


STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI (Dir. Rian Johnson) Yoda’s review of the sacred Jedi texts: “Page turners, they are not.”



PHANTOM THREAD (Dir. Paul Thomas Anderson)



MOLLY’S GAME (Dir. Aaron Sorkin)





HOSTILES (Dir. Scott Cooper)





Films I haven’t seen yet, but didn’t want to wait to do this list any longer before I caught up: COCO, BPM (BEATS PER MINUTE), MUDBOUND, THE SQUARE, FACES PLACES, and many, many more.





More later...



Movies Film Babble Blog's Top 10 Movies Of 2017 Part 2| Free Movies

Demikianlah Artikel Semoga berguna bagi anda yang ingin mencari Movies Film Babble Blog's Top 10 Movies Of 2017 Part 2| Free Movies, mudah - mudahan bisa berguna bagi anda dan anda selalu mampir ke blog ini.

Anda sedang membaca artikel Movies Film Babble Blog's Top 10 Movies Of 2017 Part 2| Free Movies dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://listofmoviesbyyear.blogspot.com/2018/07/movies-film-babble-blog-top-10-movies.html Semoga artikel ini bisa bermanfaat.
kewyord Pendukung : ( ada di keywordpendukung.txt )
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Movies Film Babble Blog's Top 10 Movies Of 2017 Part 2| Free Movies

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar